Please see below for information on our pre-listing inspection program. When scheduling online here, enter discount code “Seller” for a $20 discount.
Here are a some key points to the program:
A listing is created on InspectedHouses.com with information and images of your home. A redacted inspection report is also available for purchase by potential buyers. All proceeds generated are returned to the seller to help offset the cost of the inspection. Special deals on repair services are also available to sellers through InspectedHouses.com.
At the time of listing a sign is placed in the yard indicating the the home was Pre-Inspected and info is available.
- Seller inspections can justify a higher selling price.
- Pre-Inspected homes make listings much more marketable and make last-minute negotiations non-existent.
- Sold report proceeds go back to you, the seller, to help offset the cost of the inspection.
- A complimentary 120 day Sellers warranty is provided to the seller to bridge the gap between the inspection and the closing date.
- Complimentary SewerGard, 5 year-Platinum Roof Protection and MoldSafe coverages are also included and are transferable to the buyers provided the policies are still in effect.
If you were interested in a full homw warranty to provide your buyers an additional 6 months of coverage is available through Residental Warranty Services, Inc. This warranty is another excellent marketing tool. And it also provides free coverage to you during the listing period.
The benefits are many, contact us today to schedule your Pre-Listing inspection!