Buyers Inspection services include the following:
Inspection Services includes but is not limited to these items (readily accessible).
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim,
- Gutters and downspouts,
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings,
- Eaves, soffit and fascia,
- Grading and drainage,
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace,
- Water penetration and foundation movement,
- Heating systems,
- Cooling systems,
- Main water shut off valves,
- Water heating system,
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets,
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats,
- Electrical service line and meter box,
- Main disconnect and service amperage,
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses,
- Grounding and bonding,
- GFCIs and AFCIs,
- Fireplace damper door and hearth,
- Insulation and ventilation,
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers,
- Thermal Imaging to identify areas of moisture intrusion and leakage as well as areas of energy loss. Thermal Imaging technology allows us to identify areas of air leakage as well as inadequate insulation in a non-invasive manner. More information can be found at: Southern WI Thermal Imaging
Also Complimentary limited inspection warranties, select the links below.
As well as a check on appliance recalls applicable to the home.
We also provide inspections for home sellers as well, see: Pre-Listing Seller Inspections to learn more.
Proudly providing Home Inspection Services to these WI Communities and surrounding areas:
Brodhead, Janesville, Orfordville, Footville, Juda, Evansville, Monroe, Browntown, South Wayne, Gratiot, Argyle, Darlington, New Glarus, Oregon, Madison, Edgerton, Milton, Platteville, Lake Geneva, Fontana, Beloit, Mineral Point, Verona, McFarland, Stoughton, Fitchburg, Sun Prairie, Middleton, Cross Plains, Black Earth, Brooklyn, Belleville, Monticello, Mt. Horeb, Clinton, Blanchardville, Delevan, Elkhorn, Whitewater, All of Southern Wisconsin