Pre-Inspected – “A better way to sell a home!” Pre-Inspected is a special program for home sellers. A listing is created on InspectedHouses.com with information and images of your home. A redacted inspection report is also uploaded by the seller and offered to potential buyers prior to making an offer. The report can be purchased by prospective buyers for a small fee. All proceeds generated go back to the seller to help offset the cost of the inspection. Special deals on repair services are also available to sellers through InspectedHouses.com.
At the time of listing a sign is placed in the yard indicating the the home was Pre-Inspected and info is available.
Here are a some key points to the program:
- The seller can choose a certified inspector rather than be at the mercy of the buyer’s choice of inspector.
- The seller can schedule the inspections at the seller’s convenience.
- It might alert the seller of any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- The seller can assist the inspector during the inspection, something normally not done during a buyer’s inspection.
- The seller can have the inspector correct any misstatements in the inspection report before it is generated.
- The report can help the seller realistically price the home if problems do exist.
- The report can help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
- A seller inspection reveals problems ahead of time which:
- Might make the home show better.
- Gives the seller time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
- Permits the seller to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- Removes over-inflated buyer procured estimates from the negotiation table.
- The report might alert the seller to any immediate safety issues found, before agents and visitors tour the home.
- The report provides a third-party, unbiased opinion to offer to potential buyers.
- A seller inspection permits a clean home inspection report to be used as a marketing tool.
- The report might relieve a prospective buyer’s unfounded suspicions, before they walk away.
- The deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer’s inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem, last minute.
- The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
- A complimentary 120 day Sellers warranty is provided to the seller to bridge the gap between the inspection and the closing date.
- Complimentary SewerGard, 5 year-Platinum Roof Protection and MoldSafe coverages are also included and are transferable to the buyers provided the policies are still in effect.
18. With the purchase of a 12 month home warranty (transferable to the buyers), an extra six months of coverage are included at no additional cost.
The benefits are many, contact us today to schedule your Pre-Listing inspection!
Order your 18 Month Home Warranty Here: