Manufactured Home Foundation Certifications

If you are buying or selling a manufactured home, then most likely a foundation certification will be required. For all FHA and VA loans, an engineer’s foundation certification is required that states that the home is placed on a permanent foundation that complies with the “HUD Permanent Foundation Guide for Manufactured Homes”, dated 1996 by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).  To ensure the home is HUD compliant an engineers report is required by most lenders.

We have partnered with the engineers at MFD Home Certifications to provide a turn-key foundation certification service to you. You may place your order online by clicking the link below.

Manufactured Home Engineering Certification

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close